2011年3月4日星期五

【яаηdσм】 15

4 . 3 . 2011

No school today
The reason is no one can fetch me back. :(
Stay alone at house whole day

Is Fuckin Boring
Miss my dad always stay at house with me :( 


8:00 am

I wake up
Open computer , Look at the facebook
My face become 囧

Every time i open facebook
The chat box always got 100 up people online
But now only 30 +

WTH

Is my problem ? -.-


1:47 pm

Dear  is back home
The same time he n my friend sms me
Feel happy coz got 2 people save me this mildew

3:00 pm

Dear want to sleep
So i boring again

I really cannot stay alone at house
No place to go


God Save Me Please ..

/
\
/
\

Yesterday
We argue again

About i have a lot of boy around me
We just talk
Is really be so simple

Is u dont have confidence in me ?
Or is my problem ?

Do we really have go to six months ...

没有评论:

发表评论