2011年5月26日星期四

【яаηdσм】 39

26 . 5 . 2011







Woooooho !
Today is a big day
Ofcoz is my Queeeeeeeeeen birthday today !


When we have finish our drama and our dress up
We went to Pizza Hut having our dinner there
After finish our dinner
We have second round at home 
hiak hiak !
=D !


------ C U T ------



Today i became a handsome camera "MAN"

Woots ? ...
How my skill ? 

Hmm..............................

My Queen Birthday Cake
 
My Queen ! Teeheeee ^^


After That....
She is making wish
And blow the cake



I have capture is became a videooo
If you are interest u can watch it


She is Cut cake with a sweeeet smile ^^

Last , I have feed her ate the cake , Look so delicious ! ^^


Today i think is the first my sister and I celebrate her birthday.
Today she is the most beautiful in the world
Today she is the most happy in the world
Everyday she is a most happiness in the world

Teehee... !  ^^

I love you mum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mum





没有评论:

发表评论