2011年9月17日星期六

【яаηdσм】 54

Nasi Lemak 2.0
I watched U! hahahaah
Lan Qiao..



And i cant forgot today.....17.9.2011
Im drive car! muahahaah...

I keep laughing in the car,and my friend keep ARGH in the car
Alright this is the first time i drive car,u need to understand u know? xD

Lastly....im not the type who tried the first time thn the second time is give up
I will drive until i can handle the manual car,cause im driving manual

MANUAL , U CANT HANDLE ME

And today we going to Sunway Giza for lunch
Hmm...just a japanese food,not really special.

And u know that im the SAN FAN who not hang out everyday
When i saw MOVIDA...OMFG...i imagine that the place is clubbing place
But actually dont have the stage -,-

Thr just a bar , I will go next time =P

Hmmm....i have speech now -,-
Update next post as fast as possible

没有评论:

发表评论