2011年9月26日星期一

【яаηdσм】 61

LOL LOL LOL........
I love to write blog although im speech , hahaha. lazy for blank lines. Cause ! my fuckin acer make me angry many time about the lines ! And i hate touch screen suddenly ! Hey man,who have view my blog d,find me if u have viber whatsapp talk box kakao talk , cause im boring with my fon no ring -,-

Ahhh.....PMR soon....im still normally mood , how can get a good result with this mood ah bonnie? U gona do well in ur ENGLISH ! dun make all ur friend n parent dissapointed ! Hmmmm.......What i wan to write now? Oppsss....kira kira , i have single for 1 month , hmm... u guys are good , but is i dono how to treasure u , and inside my heart living a ppl i cant get him. Hmmmm....Sad case .

Any plan of after pmr? going movida? Muahahaha......im await for that. Seriously.....im talking bull shit now , i have speech many time ==......bye all =P

没有评论:

发表评论