2011年11月23日星期三

【яаηdσм】 78 TREASURE

Treasure , 珍惜
You're the best boy i never had



Aiikz.. Noob pc spoil by virus , Make me wan update post by using tab
Is fuvkin hard -.-


20 . 11 . 2011


See this ! (Ngek ngek) !
My sis is back from HK , And she bough me a LV beg
Fuvkin Love larrrrrr

Thanks alooooot. xD


23 . 11 . 2011

Is a big big day for me n my sweetiee , He 21st bitthday lur..
First we going to 记得食 for he await so long de Mango Sai Mai Lou

Hahas.. Like a child. xD

Afta that we going to 1U for movie
At first we wanna watch You Are The Apple Of My Eye

But unlucky is , timetable only have at night. Noob -.-
Than we change movie to Happy Feet

Is quite cute , Haha... My dear keep saying the smaller 1. xD

We walk here walk thr , N my dear keep saying : U see ! Got people looking at u liao
xDDDD!!

He keep saying got people looking at me , keep saying my dress in short
Hey dear, Have a pants inside -.-

Afta movie , We were going to Full House Sunway Giza for our dinner
Aww.. Maybe i drink chatime before eating ? Make me wanna vomit afta dinner

HE IS A 路痴 !!! While we back to kepong he keep losing 
And i keep point wrong way , Hahas..


While we walking at Sunway Giza , A boy are looking at me
U say again : See, Got people looking at u liao

这是我什么都没说的牵起了你的手
 只想告诉全部人 , Im Yours  :)

 当我们走回去停车位
I can feel the deeply feeling when u hold me hand , Is tight
I say it to you , : Dear, dun scared, I wun run away

Is a memorable day i had , When reach my house , I kissed you
U first kiss is give to me, Opps.. Forgot to say my dear is first love

Shock right ? xD

没有评论:

发表评论