2011年6月11日星期六

【яаηdσм】 41

# ~~~~Today i dont feel like doing anything
I just wanna laying my bad
Dont feel like picking up my phone
So leave the message at the tone
Cause today i swear im not doing anything  

ohh ohh ~~







Yeah ! 
The lyric is saying me
Dont feel like doing anything
2 week holiday i was stay at home keep sleeping and keep eating
But why cant keep fit har? ><!


Woohoo...
Holiday going
School day is coming
Sure i was awaiting open school
Of cause is can saw my boy lah !! xD!


And yesterday is a big big big day
Our 8 month anniversary !
Teehee....... ^^

First we planing having steamboat at night
At last ! Suddenly i recall that i have a tuition at night !
Sooo.......
The dating was cancel. T.T
Sad n sad n sad

 
Hmmmm....
Just a short post 
 I have nothing to tell 
Cause!!
Im a lazy woman who do not like to go out
So............
I have no happened to share


Bye bye !

没有评论:

发表评论