2011年8月28日星期日

【яаηdσм】 51

I'm A Sicker And A Fool


This is the third time i have sick in this year...
My Gosh......Why my body so the weak

I had one day have not eat anything
And the first time i dislike eat medicine

Today i was date with a person who was special
Hmm...Actually this is not the first time i dating with him

First we going to low yat for my acer
Yeah...my acer have a new case,muahaha










Teehee...I love it so much












Hmm...ignore my no spirit face ><
And i capture with my acer ^^

After going low yat we were turn next around to T.S
I have no gain,well.....i will TS again in tomorrow

And the third round is Brem Mall
I watch RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES again -,-
Am i too silly? Dont think so...haha






Hmmm...Im such as a fool for waiting you and doing something like a fool
When we had a result?...

没有评论:

发表评论