2011年10月19日星期三

【яаηdσм】 69

18 / 10 / 2011
Today , My brother - Clarence Lee
He is birthday today la

We went his house n had a BBQ thr...
Even sometime i hate u , I'll treat u as my brother

Hahas...Aiyo..Joke la. xD
And i eat a lot , Talk a lot with my little dear



Woah ! Yesterday i have a fun trip with my all dear girl



19 / 10 / 2011

I'll never forgot this day
This is the first time i went thr with my dear friend

Iziit we look happy? Hahas...

Okays...More picture i have upload at FB yesterday

So skip this part lur...

When night , We went Ketam Stemboat for our dinner
We all something like almost 1yr dint ate before..
Hahas...But is fun

My Sunway Trip has finish on 8pm when i home

 
 
 
 
At last...I had some emo , I ask U some question
Nvm boys , U juz forgot it

Hmm...Someone say that im change
Cos i never ask a question like this

代替品?我怎么把你当成代替品了
心里没有喜欢你的感觉 ,却想你当我男朋友

我怎么了?
 
我知道 ,你根本没有喜欢我的感觉
其实我也一样
 
我知道 ,我只是你的陌生人
其实我也一样
 
我知道  ,我根本不了解你
其实你也不是很了解我

你只了解我的过去 ,你不知道我是怎样的人。

你说你朋友说你像PB ,其实我也好不到哪里去

其实我们都一样
是彼此的陌生朋友
 
最近朋友分手了
爱情...脆弱的像个气泡



Sunway结束了
 是不是时候想以后了?
 是不是该定下来了?

没有评论:

发表评论