2011年10月14日星期五

【яаηdσм】 68

Woots....Post 68 lurr...
Gar yao gar yao ! Gar yao for what ? Confuse -.-






Hey Girls , U know that u very funny with your english ?
I cant understand at all your PRO english by using my POOR english

When i reading your commen
First i think is this Q girl using Goole Translate
Hey Q girls , U know Goole Translate is not suit in making 1 sentence ?

Oh...Maybe u dono that , Its okay 
I wont blame U

Cos u wan show how ur skill ma...rite ? 

Hahaha...But u make me LMAO pls...
Know what the meaning of LMAO ? 

Okay...Go Google Translate
It can help you.. xD



Awww....Im Poor ! Im bankrap !
How about next week ? Need to spend a lot of Money

Badminton? Sunway Lagoon ? Movida ? BBQ Party ?
Ishhh...Cant imagine 


Dye hair dye hair ! Hahahas...
I was awaiting that 
My cutiee hair , Wait mummy bring u go make a new hairstyle n colouring u ya..^^




Woohoo...Speechless jor...
Just a short post , Bye

没有评论:

发表评论