2011年11月16日星期三

【яаηdσм】 76

YuuHuu ~~ Long time din't update post by using english ler
Hehe. Today I had a great great day with my mummy

My cutiee mummy first time sing song infront of me , I think there's not the first time?
But she is the first time sing song in k rooms , Hahas..

Hmm , when 10+ she wake me up , But im still in blur -.-
Afta perpare , We're going to 1U ler
Whaooo , Im singing the Rolling in the deep
What a song make my voice change to ... aww

My muumy so high in da k rooms , dacin wif her fren 
Hahas..

In this few days im sista was going to HK 
So i was everytime go wed with my mummy , ^^

Hmm. In this friday maybe will going to PWTC for food fair ? Woohoo..
Await for that



I had a good boyfriend with me
He just like a child , When talk to him just feel like wanna vomit
Cos , He is quite cute for talking the sentence will make me LMAO

Ishh.. I miss him ><

没有评论:

发表评论