2011年12月30日星期五

【яаηdσм】 85

28 . 12 . 2011

Happy Wednesday ! xD
TS today with binbin

Afta prepare, We heading to titiwangsa to take monorial 
Maybe we skip bus that part? 15min reach there

Normally is need 1hrs something, Hahas.

First, Is searching my chatime
Long time did not drink it, Fuckin miss it. ><

Ignore my fatty body. -.-

Drinking while finding friend, Finally i found it.
BUT that sha po dont wan to capture with me.

So...NVM 

Than we going to lowyat 
For what? Sing k lurrr...

Till 5 something, friend are call me to having dinner
I tot have 4,5 people going, but..2 only
WTF -.-

Afta dinner, we were going back home.


30 . 12 . 2011

LAST FRIDAY NIGHT
YEAH WE DACIN ON THE TABLETOP

Ehh........of cos no la
is LAST FRIDAY IN 2011

Guess what? going out lur..
With a..Friend.

We had watch a movie, 2359
What a BORED movie 

Why nowadays i feel all the ghost movie is bored
Izzit i know that is fake? Or just sound effect make we scare?

Afta movie, MCD as our dinner
 Afta dinner, Back home -.-




Finally is 31st
I was soooooooo awaiting today

Guess what? Im going my dream place
Muahaha..

For other just a normal place bah, hehe

让你哭,是你最爱的人
让你笑破肚皮,是最爱你的人
 I agree with this

没有评论:

发表评论