2011年12月26日星期一

【яаηdσм】 84

This post is write about how my feeling this recently.


22 . 12 . 2011

PMR results released date
I was very dissapoint on my result

C in english D in science

Yea, Science is the first time i left 3 question 
Yea, In exam science, I think im the people who keep writing n thinkin what the answer in our class while other is sleeping.

I cant accept at all
Esspecially ENGLISH
I was so shame to say to other i have tuition ENGLISH
Is fucking shit to get C

I was so shame to my tuition teacher
I was so shame to my mother 

I think i was pay too much importance on PMR
Alright, I will tried hard in this 2 years, get the good results in SPM

NEVER GIVE A CHANCE TO OTHER TO LOOK DOWN ON ME. :)



25 . 12 . 2011

Christmas Day.

Is a special day for me
I have no celebrate Christmas habit

And boy, U make me feel dissapoin 
U make me hate Christmas.



31 . 12 . 2011

Yea, I know too far to say 31st.
Hahas.. How ur plan in 31st? 

I was plan to go Movida have a fun the end on 2011. xD

New life , New challenge , New friend on 2012
I was await for that. Hahas..
 

没有评论:

发表评论