2011年10月13日星期四

【яаηdσм】 67

Did u all caution tat my Blog Title was change?

Cutiee , When you gonne be mine?

Hahaha...I knew tat u nvr came to my blog , n nvr seen this , im juz talking to my self

Its okayz , Juz put it thr .... Juz let i felt tat u would be mine from a day :)

Im doing something like a fool rite? Its okayz , Im the second time to be a Fool
Yea.....My Cutiee had a lover , but he such as me , juz fall in love with a girl with no information about her

Where the Brave Bonnie gone ? She dead ? 
Why nowaday she was very weak bout to catch up her happiness ?

Somebody told me b4 , He felt he is a shit man cos inside his heart many ppl living in.
When i heard tis i felt he is flower heart , but now my turn.....

Inside my heart had 3 ppl living in but without feel
Im Shit then u rite? BOY ^^

BABA said....
He would bring me to HK trip
Bonnie dont fall with someone pls , if not u would nvr be happy with HK trip....


 Okay.....I know tat u all felt boring cause im juz post bout my Love Life
Change title okay ? :)

Hmm...PMR was finish 
When first month i was nervous about the PMR

Now ? Gone lurr...Hahaha

How about my plan on holiday ? I was ask baba just now for i wan work
But he reply me : 你现在没得吃?

Yeah la ! U now only know that ur daugther was poor meh ?

Awwww....Sunway Lagoon im coming ! hahaha
Stay thr for waiting me ya

I wan forgot all the sad thing on thr !



Hey weather !
U gonna kill me u know ? 

What the hot weather u give it to me?
Make me headache almost whole day....

Raning pls ? TT

没有评论:

发表评论