2011年12月23日星期五

【яаηdσм】 83

23 . 12 . 2011

Happy Friday! xD
I have a great great Friday with my dear

Today we were going to I-city
When 10;30 he is reached my hse n pick me up

Daddy ask : Whao, wear like this, to meet his parent?
Aww...A simple suit today -.-

First we went to Old Town n have our breakfast
Every Friday breakfast with he is Old Town, Sienz -.-

Afta that we straight away to I-city
SYGIC gps is kinda nice! Hahas.. xD

Finally we have use one hour to reach thr, No bad what. xD
Snowwalk started on 2pm, what to do?

Let me drive car la, Haha..
My dear ask me : Why u so LONG SEI?

差一点 ,我就要挂花了Estima
差一点 , 我就要挂花了 Peogeut
 差一点 ,我尾巴快要撞向 Kenari

沒辦法 路太窄了
 但是我还是没撞向和挂花 xD

Finally, 2pm T.T
I send my dear to office thr n take the voucher

Hahahs.. 一辆BMW开向我这里来
刚好我挡着了他的路 

 一时忘了拿Handbreak直接踩油
 但是没有他在我还是行的
 
就这样我把车开到了前面. xD

 Than we get inside the snowwalk
Is fucking COOL inside

And fuck i wearing high heels, kinda hard to walk -.-
Keep go out n go inside, Hahas.. xD

OKay, I lazy to write about what happen on I-city
Kinda long


SKIP SKIP


BBQ PLAZA as our dinner
When we get in da car, i hug u cos i fucking tired causes my high heels

U seems so weird n keep asking me why
=.=

One day trip has finished on 11.00
Memorable day, And I-city is not my imagine that nice

Quite bored


 Hahahahaha.. see what? shadow only. xD


没有评论:

发表评论